Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prologue

March 13, 2008

Nashville, Tennessee


Where better to launch my first blog posting than a fourth floor room in the Women's Center at Centennial Hospital in Nashville, as I am getting to know my second grandchild, first grandson, Stuart Benton Troup? Stuart was born yesterday morning at 7:42 am, weighing in at 9 lbs. and 2 oz. Big sister Avery seems to be adjusting well--to no one's surprise.


My purpose for starting my blog is to talk books with all my fellow readers. I've been planning (or threatening) to do this for ages. Now that I have my daughter Laura as a captive audience, she's walking me through the steps. I plan to talk about what I am reading, what I have read, and what's on my "to read next" stack. I'd like to organize and share my favorite links and intriguing reading-related articles and essays.


Please send feedback. I'm always looking for the next great read. Feel free to forward the address to anyone else who loves books too.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: